The Portland Buyers Assistance Program
Provides Up To 7% Assistance!
- Can be used to cover the entirety of the down payment
- And it can also cover ALL closing costs
- Also may be able to eliminate or reduce mortgage insurance
- No first-time home buyer requirement
- Eligible within Portland city limits
- Can help increase the competitiveness of offers with larger down payment
- Can be combined with the valuable MCC Tax Credit for eligible borrowers
- Can be used on single-family residences, townhomes & condos
- Very high income limit!
- Applicant & qualifying income only – please call for details
- Assistance is forgiven at 1/20th every month. No minimum ownership time required
Reach Home Ownership
You do not need to be a first time homebuyer. You can also choose to use the grant towards your closing costs.
Keep Your Money Where It Is
Retain your savings. The Portland Buyers Assistance Program can be used for a down payment, plus it can cover your closing costs, and even eliminate mortgage insurance! Which means it can dramatically decrease your initial home buying expenses.
The Portland Buyers Assistance Program Gives You Options
By retaining your savings, which would have been used for a down payment, you could make improvements to your home, pay off other debt, or build a basement apartment.
Contact Us Now
What Team Kingston Can Offer
We understand how to overcome unique concerns like dealing with multiple student loans, credit score challenges, or qualifying without a “traditional” income source. Plus get advice on using gift funds or co-signers to qualify. Either you are approved now, or we counsel you on exactly what needs to happen for you to get approved in the future.